Good vibration, an orchestra for all
During the Good Vibration workshops, your group will take command of an enchanting and subtle sound machinery.
Handling our instruments is accessible to all, the equipment has been designed for non musicians.
Guided by a professional musician, they will take a creative, musical journey that will strengthen their team spirit. Step 1 The free exploration of sounds and developing the capacity for listening. Step 2 Discovering how to take advantage of any sonorous event, even tuning mistakes, and learning to integrate them into the whole musical ensemble ! Step 3 Interacting with flexibility, as in a real orchestra, finding a common rhythm together. Getting rid of fear, generating new ideas and opening the imagination. Good Vibration is an effective tool for team working improvement ; it is adaptable to specific needs and helps to create a new sense of harmony for the participants.
This is the ideal workshop for becoming acquainted with our approaches and innovative methods !
Why this workshop?
• to develop the capacity for listening amongst the members of a team
• to enhance group and individual communication skills
• to give participants a collective momentum
• to learn more about ourselves and each other
• to see colleagues in a different light, in an informal, collaborative but structured framework
• to simply have a good moment together